Firstly, sincere thanks for all the feedback from everyone
using the CollectorsMD.
Overview of some the new features and functionality
in the latest version:
- Global Search: the functionality totally reworked so you can search across the entire CollectorsMD from one place (Switchboard).
- General Search View: new 'all-in-one' form that allows you to quickly view Item information - very useful if you have a client enquiry.
- General Search: upgrade to quickly filter all In Stock, Sold and Archived - according to a Producer or the whole database.
- Quick Capture Wizard: now includes section for capturing Management information.
- Movement: totally new feature to track the temporary location of Items.
- VAT Calculator: Useful new feature to calculate inclusive or exclusive VAT and update your pricing.
- Evaluation History: new feature to record evaluations over a period of time.
- Stocktaking History: globally lookup stocktaking history. For example: all stocktaking on a particular date, select it and print a report.
- Print options: further improvements to the reporting options such as new reports (14 of them), grouping and sorting options.
- Description: new fields for recording description information - Themes and Categories. Managed centrally to improve standardisation and useful for website and Intranet functionality.
- Description: new Order field specifically for sorting Items on a website or Intranet. For example: you might not want the list of artworks by an artist sorted by Title but rather important works.
- Management: new fields for recording Storage - the latest upgrade includes new fields (Location and Floor) to compliment the existing ones (Building, Room and Specific).
- Thesaurus: latest version of the Generic Thesaurus included which improves looking up terms and functionality.
- Item ID checks: now an automatic record of last Item ID added and last one edited.
- Behind-the-scenes: loads of improvements to improve the performance and integrity of managing the data.
Important: this version is only available for MicrosoftÂ® Office 2007 and 2010. Please note: you do not require MicrosoftÂ® Access as Logos Flow can supply the Runtime version.
Global Search from one place!
Useful new features such as a VAT calculator