Improved in ResourceMD version 4.0
Movement is for tracking the temporary location of Items, whether out on loan, being restored or used for research. Movement within your organisation, or outside, can be recorded and archived to keep a history of the Item.
In previous versions of the ResourceMD you needed to go to the Item Management to enter Movement details. This module has been completely revamped to let you capture and manage Movement details more efficiency:
- Open from the Switchboard and immediately capture movement details and lookup the Item.
- Lookup via Item ID, Title or Producer.
- Instantly see which items are out of their permanent storage location.
- Link to Contact information and keep a record of telephone numbers, email, postal address, street address, etc.
- Place a reserve on an Item and enter the reserve expiry date.
- Show all Movement History for a particular Item.
- Show all Movement for a particular Contact.
- Print a report with Movement, Item and Contact details.